Pinehurst Dental can limit gum disease and provide you with better oral health. Good oral hygiene includes dental cleaning at least twice a year.
A healthier, whiter, and beautiful smile will not only help you feel more attractive, it will also help boost your self-confidence.
A great way to spread your dental health costs out over the entire year for you and your family.
These Registration and Information forms will help you get started as a patient of Pinehurst Dental.
Why people consider us family
We are a practice dedicated to providing excellent healthcare in a relaxed private setting. Our philosophy is to educate and help give you treatment options.
Our office provides:
- A highly trained and professional staff
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- A genuine concern for our patients’ time
- Infection control that exceeds OSHA requirements to ensure patients’ safety
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- They will continue as a part of our family practice
- They will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
Testimonials & Reviews
Dr. Medwick served in the US Army as a Medical Service Corps Officer with the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). He deployed on two separate occasions in support of both Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom before returning home to attend dental school. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2007. Upon graduation, Dr. Medwick recommissioned back into the Army to serve as a Dental Officer. He attended the Comprehensive Dental Program, a 2-year Advanced General Dentistry Residency at Fort Bragg where he served as Chief Resident, and graduated with distinction.
- University of South Alabama – BS, Biomedical Sciences
- University of Alabama at Birmingham – Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, 2-Year ResidencyAmerican
- Board of General Dentistry – Board Certified member
- Academy of General Dentistry – Fellow
- American Dental Association